Sunday, January 11, 2009

When people hurt you

Why is it that sometimes you have to be blunt to let people know they've hurt you? I've tried to be subtle and pop off little remarks here and there but they just don't get it. These particular people were so close to us one time and then something changed. I thought that closeness was coming back but I guess not. We've tried several times to hang out with them but I guess we just aren't as fun as other people. The last time we did I did have a good time but once a certain couple left one of the guys went to bed because "he had a headache". He felt good while the other couple was there. That is what I mean by I guess we aren't as fun as others. I don't really have much to say to them anymore and I get the third degree as to why I'm not speaking to them. Its not like I ignore them all together but I just don't have anything in common to talk about. I was around them this weekend and all the conversations were about what they've done together and we are out of the loop so what was I supposed to say???? I would say more but there would be weirdness the next time I was around them and it would get around so then there would be weirdness with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment